[opensuse] external memory stck is not directly shown by the system when plugged in
  • From: Maura Monville <mauede@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:17:16 +0000 (GMT)

I plugged in my memory stick and had to open the menu Computer -->
System-Information to see the external flash drive. I clicked on it and its
contents appeared on a pop-up window.
I remember seeing an icon on the bottom menu bar that indicated the
presence/absence of any external drive. I might accidentally have removed it
from the bottom menu bar.
Please, can someone help me restore such a useful indicator ?

Many thanks in advance.
Maura