Re: [opensuse] Yast doesn't care about 1 click vs 2 clicks configuration
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 22:47:35 -0500
On Monday 08 June 2009 07:40:48 am Hugo Palma wrote:
I changed the configuration in the mouse settings so that opening
files and folders requires a double click. All applications seem to
honor this setting expect yast that no matter what only requires a
single click to open a configuration window.

Is this a bug or is it by design ?
It's not critical but quite annoying.

Thanks,
Hugo

Just so the devs don't change things to always require 2-click (which
is more
annoying and contradicts basic Linux efficiency in key strokes and clicks),
I'm good with them providing the option.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC