Re: [opensuse] Re: multi-page continuous scanner anyone?
recognition) pass on the file so that you can search within it. And it
comes with all the software you need, too. The thing is so amazing that
if you put a page in upside down, it will usually detect that and flip

I see the phrase "all the software you need" and red flags go up. How
much of all this is done my 'the device' and how much is done by
software on a [Windows?] host?

Does this device work with LINUX/openSUSE?

I'm curious because I've looked at several such things and they are
always tethered to a Windows 200x server, usually with M$-SQL as well.
So the cost of the-device is almost irrelevant.

Looks like it only goes up to 600x600 dpi optical, though.

For document archive 600x600 is overkill.