Re: [opensuse] Routing for multiple uplinks/providers with Yast?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:55:49 +0200
Wilfred van Velzen wrote:

I need to configure a server for two providers. Something like this:

http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html

With the exception that certain connections (like e-mail) allways have
to go to one of two providers. There's also incominig connections that
allways come in through one of the providers, because they are linked
to the ip-number of that one.

Can this be done using Yast?

Wilfred, I'm not sure, but I don't think YaST has support for setting up
named route tables. Regardless, personally I would never try to wrap
this in YaST - just write a script and document it well. It's both
faster and easier than trying to remember how YaST might want to do it.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (16.9°C)