[opensuse] MESA xorg Patch set
  • From: Kent Pardridge <kpardridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:39:28 -0700 (PDT)

I have a ATI radeon 4550 graphics card installed and working fine with
opensuse 11.1. However if I let the mesa update be applied which  includes
several x.org updates along with an ati driver update, my  monitor ends up
being turned off! You see the message monitor going to  sleep and then you can
see nothing. As long as I don't install this  patch I'm fine. But I worry about
the long term affect of not being able  to apply this patch set.