Re: [opensuse] editor that does not eat out TAB characters
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:06:54 +0200
Maura Monville wrote:

I have just learnt, to my dismay, that python syntax is sensitive to
indentation, even if python is supposed to be a modern language

I thought the fact that python uses indentation to indicate blocks of
code was one of the distinguishing features of Python.

Since I will be using SuSE systems to debug such a script, my question
is: do you know of an editor, running on SuSE, which does not cut off
the precious indentation characters making a mess of a python script ?

vi?

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (20.2°C)