Re: [opensuse] automount option
  • From: "John E. Perry" <j.e.perry@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 00:42:07 -0400
Maura Monville wrote:
I use KDE. I never used Gnome. That's why by mistake (sorry for that) I
omitted this important detail.
My SuSE 11.1 installation completed successfully (this was the final message).
However, whan I plugged in my USB pen-drive the system just ignored it. I
tried with 3 different memory stick brands ... no reaction.
Someone suggested me to activate the automount option which I cannot find.

Maura,

Did you look into /media with Konqueror? On my 10.,3 and 11.0, I didn't
get the popup asking what to do with it (it's back, now, in 11.1), but
when I opened /media with Konqueror, it was there, ready to use.

John Perry