Re: [opensuse] automount option
  • From: Maura Monville <mauede@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 00:25:10 +0000 (GMT)

I use KDE. I never used Gnome. That's why by mistake (sorry for that) I omitted
this important detail.
My SuSE 11.1 installation completed successfully (this was the final message).
However, whan I plugged in my USB pen-drive the system just ignored it. I tried
with 3 different memory stick brands ... no reaction.
Someone suggested me to activate the automount option which I cannot find.

Thaks,
Maura