Re: [opensuse] Why doesn't #dmraid bring up the man page in dolphin kde4?
  • From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 00:59:36 -0500
In <4A330302.4010605@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David C. Rankin wrote:
I'm trying to force myself to use dolphin and have it a bit of a snag. I
needed to view the dmraid man page so I did ctrl+t and entered #dmraid.
Nothing. Then I entered man://dmraid and dolphin locked up and the

I'm not sure dolphin is supposed to support man://, info://, etc. It is
meant to be "just" a file manager so, at best, it would attempt to "preview"
the contents.

This is just a guess though. I know kio_* is supposed to work for all
applications, but I'm not sure how that interacts with "custom" URL
handlers.

(I still use konqueror for everything. I do like the dolphinPart for
managing files though.)
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ((_/)o o(\_))