[opensuse] VNC session without mouse-cursor
  • From: Koenraad Lelong <k.lelong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:06:28 +0200
Hi,
I configured "Remote Administration" so I could, well, administer a server from a distant place.
I get a log-on-screen, and I can type my username and password. The thing is I don't have a mouse-cursor. Without it it's very hard to do anything. Actually, I have a mouse-cursor, but it's invisible : if I move my mouse, sometimes the user-icon lights up or the session-type or menu-text light up.

What can I do ? Thanks.

P.S. I had to disable ipv6 to get the logon-screen.
--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Koenraad Lelong
begin:vcard
fn:Koenraad Lelong
n:Lelong;Koenraad
org:ACE electronics
adr:Industriepark 2 nr 12;;IZ Webbekom 2118;Diest;VlaBra;3290;Belgie
email;internet:k.lelong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:R&D Manager
tel;work:+32 13 531906
tel;fax:+32 13 531908