[opensuse] Evolution Date Oddness
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:08:51 +0000 (UTC)
I'm seeing this on both openSUSE 11.0 and 11.1 (Evolution versions
2.22.1.1 and 2.24.1.1 respectively).

I have two mailboxes that I check on the same server and I can't
determine what's different about one of them, but they don't behave the
same. I'm using IMAP for both accounts, and have confirmed that the
settings for the two accounts are the same, except for the account name/
login credentials.

Two of the three are on the same server; one of them, when I open a
folder shows the date column properly. The other, rather than show me
the dates, just fills in the date column with "?". If I open a message,
the message doesn't have a date header.

The account is set up to retrieve "basic plus mailing list headers" (the
default setting). I've also tried setting it to "Fetch all headers" with
no change in outcome.

The server is a GroupWise server, but the SOAP interface isn't enabled,
and I've been told I should use IMAP instead.

What's the best way to proceed with diagnosing this issue?

Jim
--
Jim Henderson