Re: [opensuse] hOW TO REMOVE A FILE THAT IS CONSIDERED "READ ONLY FILE SYSTEM"
  • From: JB2 <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:11:19 -0500
On 09 June 09, Tony Alfrey wrote:

Carlos E. R. wrote:

On Tuesday, 2009-06-09 at 10:40 -0700, Tony Alfrey wrote:
Please, don't SHOUT.

Friggin' hypocrite.

I think he's trying to explain that all caps is shouting.

Exactly. But further down there was my reply to the OP problem; whereas
when JB2 rebukes somebody for top-posting he/she doesn't. He thinks I
did the same as he/she did, so he/she says I'm an hypocrite.

Nice.

It _was_ pointed out subsequently that the use of caps was
characteristic of a capslock key being down. Taking on the role of
netiquette admin can tweak people's heads, especially on this list.
However, your answer to the OP problem looked quite helpful, so it's not
as if you were simply playing net police.

But doing *both* makes it all okay, right? You too, are a hypocrite. Carlos
never even bothered to ask or find out if I first ask people not to top-post
*off-list*...he simply ASS-u-med. I suppose as long as the rest of you
elitist asses think that as long as following your rules as stated in your
paragraph above is good, then it's okay for only you people to do it. Gotta
love those who live behind double standards, it must give you all warm, fuzzy
feelings.

--
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed regularly -- and for the same
reason."