[opensuse] Re: TLDP was how to remove a file
  • From: Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:42:44 +0100
jdd wrote:
Dan Goodman a écrit :

Pretty much as I expected, but it does raise two questions: (1) Am I
(fill in the blank) to want to try to read and comprehend kernel code;
and (2) what is the current state of attempts to build a central
repository of Linux docs, whether it is tldp.org or something else, or
have people given up on the idea?

please use the tldp

http://wiki.tldp.org

If I type 'kernel' into the search box and click on the 'Titles' button,
it says "Your search query "kernel" didn't return any results." ???

Cheers, Dave