[opensuse] Re: hOW TO REMOVE A FILE THAT IS CONSIDERED "READ ONLY FILE SYSTEM"
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:05:13 +0200
Dan Goodman a écrit :

Pretty much as I expected, but it does raise two questions: (1) Am I
(fill in the blank) to want to try to read and comprehend kernel code;
and (2) what is the current state of attempts to build a central
repository of Linux docs, whether it is tldp.org or something else, or
have people given up on the idea?

please use the tldp

http://wiki.tldp.org

For example, we just mirror the Debian doc. If openSUSE have some
similar doc (general interest, free licence), we can do the same.

We can also host any free licenced Linux doc and have a lot of mirrors

http://wiki.tldp.org/Mirrors

jdd (tldp coordinator :-)

--
http://www.dodin.net