Re: [opensuse] installing on an aspire one
  • From: Alfredo Amaya <alfreito@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 15:59:12 +0100
What OS is installed on the notebook? Try using UNetbootin

http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/

2009/6/9 Haneef Bashir <darkfena313@xxxxxxxxx>

i need some help installing opensuse on to my aspire one. i made the
 bootable usb with openSUSE-11.1-NET-i586.iso but i dont know how to
 complete the install instructions in setup. it asks me to choose a
 source medium, im given three choices dvd/cdrom, network, and hard
 disk which one do i chose? what information do i need to know to make
 the right selection? i followed the instructions here;
 http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_on_the_Aspire_One, but im at a loss. i
 was under the impression that the installation would be completed over
 the net. what im i not getting? thank 4 the help in advance.