[opensuse] installing on an aspire one
  • From: Haneef Bashir <darkfena313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 17:56:02 +0300
i need some help installing opensuse on to my aspire one. i made the
bootable usb with openSUSE-11.1-NET-i586.iso but i dont know how to
complete the install instructions in setup. it asks me to choose a
source medium, im given three choices dvd/cdrom, network, and hard
disk which one do i chose? what information do i need to know to make
the right selection? i followed the instructions here;
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_on_the_Aspire_One, but im at a loss. i
was under the impression that the installation would be completed over
the net. what im i not getting? thank 4 the help in advance.