Re: [opensuse] Stupid Google Redirect URL Utility
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 16:03:40 +0200
Randall R Schulz wrote:

On Tuesday June 9 2009, Per Jessen wrote:

I haven't disabled javascript in my browser, but I get the same
behaviour that Dave describes. I.e. the links are fine.

Are you logged in to Google? Possibly Google is legally obligated to
present its searches differently in Switzerland?

No, I'm not logged in. I don't know if there are special obligations
for google.ch or for searches from a Swiss IP-address, but I doubt it.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (20.6°C)