Re: [opensuse] Stupid Google Redirect URL Utility
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 06:09:01 -0700

So I don't think I'll need *more* scripts. I think I'll just go
back to having *noscript* :)

I suppose that's a solution for some, but I cannot use an inert
Web.

I haven't disabled javascript in my browser, but I get the same
behaviour that Dave describes. I.e. the links are fine.

Are you logged in to Google? Possibly Google is legally obligated to
present its searches differently in Switzerland?

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (19.7°C)

Randall Schulz