Re: [opensuse] how to set up a fylafax 'client'
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 10:51:56 -0400
Dominique Leuenberger said the following on 06/08/2009 10:11 AM:
On 6/8/2009 at 4:00 PM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2. Dealing with the complexities of PDF forms that need to be filled
in, signed and faxed.
signed?

I understood the statement as:
- fill in
- print
- sign (you know.. this process with a pen in your hand)
- fax

Yea, I tried that.
The fax at the copy shop wouldn't connect to service - some computer
based thing, not a real fax machine - at the other end. I tried another
store with the same result. When I phoned the intended recipient he
said that it happens a lot an he 'blames' "inferior Japanese machines".
So I ended up send the document by snail-mail

I wasted a day on this. Plus the delay of snail-mail.
If I could have emailed a document none of that would have happened.
Like I said, "Primitive Technology"

--
When languishing for solutions, don't ask "Have I got the correct answer?"
The correct question is "Have I got the correct question?"