Re: [opensuse] Why can't i install firefox plugins like flash and java from the browser ?
  • From: Larry Stotler <larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 11:36:22 -0400
On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 6:44 AM, Wolfgang
Rosenauer<wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As much as I'd love to polish our Firefox with that kind of stuff I'm
not sure if and when I'd be able to do that work including the
organizational stuff behind it.

Maybe send out an email on the dev or factory lists to see if there is
any interest in this and whether there is anyone to help. It's not a
big concern for me being a 10 year SuSE user, but there may be more
interest in it now that we know what needs to be done. Thanx for
checking it out.