Re: [opensuse] Is the person this bug is assigned to still with Novell/openSuSE
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 11:38:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Friday, 2009-06-05 at 02:56 +0200, Philipp Thomas wrote:

The only thing you could possibly hold against him in this case is that he
didn't told the offender via private mail and not on this list.

That, and that there are ways and ways of telling people to behave differently (kindly or not). I find, er, disgusting, just to post an email on a thread, like that, without having at least something to say on the subject, to sweeten the rebuke.

By the way, don't mention nazis, or I'll have to godwinate you >:-P

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.