Re: [opensuse] Relative number of users of OpenSuse 11.0 vs OpenSuse 11.1?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 10:46:46 +0200
Dan Kegel wrote:

I'm trying to decide whether depending on LSB 3.2 is going to
cut out a lot of users. How far along are folks on moving to
OpenSuse 11.1? Or are a large fraction of users still on older
versions of OpenSuse? Are these statistics available anywhere?

Dunno about stats, but I still have a 9.0 system in active service - and
until very recently also a 7.0 and an 8.2. The 9.0 is not critical
productrion and certain due for an upgrade, so realistically 10.2 is
probably the "oldest".

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (21.4°C)