Re: [opensuse] Installation error
  • From: Mariusz Fik <fisiu82@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 19:37:22 +0200
Dnia piątek 05 czerwiec 2009 o 17:42:44 Thomas Blasejewicz napisał(a):
Good evening ladies and gentlemen

I just downloaded OpenSUSE 10.3 KDE / OpenSUSE 10.3 GNOME (Japanese
version) and burnt the image files onto CDs.
However, during the installation I get an error (several attempts, two
different hard drives):

 An error occured while trying to mount /dev/sdb1/ onto /windows/c .
 system error code: -3003

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Media check ->
Error reading sector (340290)
This CD is broken.

What could be the problem here?
Thank you in advance
You can download openSUSE 11.1 LiveCD with KDE4 or Gnome, install it and then
install localization packages for Japanese. To do that, open YaST Software
Management, choose Language as filter and check&install appropriate packages.
--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards,
Mariusz Fik,