Re: [opensuse] Is the person this bug is assigned to still with Novell/openSuSE
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 01:10:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Wednesday, 2009-06-03 at 18:58 -0400, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

On 03/06/09 18:56, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Maybe not, but we have many bugs that are not solved in years. It is
discouraging for us reporters.

That's because nobody has either time, knowledge or resources to fix the problem.

And that is even more discouraging.

¡Think! What interest will I have to continue reporting, if the bugs I'm more interested in, are not ever solved? Eventually, I will lose interest and stop reporting.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.