Re: [opensuse] [OT] is there a virtual machine that uses harddisk as harddisk image
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajohansson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 17:46:26 +0200
On Monday 01 June 2009 17:23:42 Randall R Schulz wrote:
Do you know any block devices these days that aren't disks or flash
drives?

Optical devices (CD, DVD, BluRay), iSCSI, FCoE, ATAoE, nbd, loopback devices,
ram disks

I'm pretty sure DECtape is officially obsolete.

I have seen people export tape devices as nfs shares. Not sure what brand it
was, but it seemed to work (but slooooow of course :)

Anders