Re: [opensuse] How can I set the printer (or document) default paper size in OpenOffice.org?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:08:40 +0200 (CEST)

The Tuesday 2008-09-23 at 13:22 +0200, Neil wrote:

Hi

This can be fixed in the default template, as here:
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=802, although this man
would like to use Letter instead of A4.

I don't think so.

This particular problem affects even for old documents with new printers (my case). The document is defined for a page size of A4, but when I go to print, and look at the printer properties, it is set to "letter", even though cups says "a4". It ignores what cups says the printer has and what the document defines.

The solution, while the bug is really solved, to change the paper locale.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos Robinson