Re: [opensuse] cannot compile NVIDIA driver on XEN [was unable to compile]
  • From: Jan Kalcic <jandot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:30:49 +0200

Carlos E. R. wrote:

The Monday 2008-09-22 at 10:00 +0200, Jan Kalcic wrote:

No answer so far could mean no solution about it?

Or nobody knows, or nobody who knows has seen it.

Your question is specific to XEN and NVidia, not compiling, so the people that know about those two things might not even read a problem about "compilation". I was also misled, I thought it was a problem about compilation in general.

Sorry :-)

-- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.

It's true. Actually I thought in same way when I posted it, but opposite. :-) Talking about XEN and NVIDIA could be too wide, instead reporting the error I get when compile is more specific as the error is about not finding the kernel version.

But you could be right. I eventually get the opposite.

Thanks,
Jan