[opensuse] Quick Question about iptables and SuSEFirewall2
  • From: "Chuck Payne" <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 22:24:22 -0400
Is there a way that I can drop and ip rules with out doing iptables
-F? I am not sure what change from 10 to 11, but when I make changes,
and restart SuSEFirewall it take forever. What I am looking for a
quick way to make changes to my rules with out restarting the
firewall.

Command, n.:
Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in
such a manner as to make the human feel as if he is in control.