[opensuse] 11.0 - iceWM, control panel widgets do not work
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 22:43:26 -0500
Listmates,

I have been working with iceWM for the past day and I like it a lot for
its
minuscule memory requirements and immediate start-up an shut-down. However, in
the openSuSE 11.0 install of iceWMCP control panel, the following widget don't
work:

iceWM Desktop - nothing happens
iceWM Menus - nothing happens
iceWM Sound Events - nothing happens

I am trying to configure the menus and the control panel widget is
completely
unresponsive. Is it a config problem? Is it a bug? If someone will confirm the
issue, I'll file the bug report.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC