Re: [opensuse] Setting USB HeadSet as Default Channel
  • From: Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 00:54:44 -0400
On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 09:15 +0200, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
Mike McMullin schreef:
I'd like to set my Logitech USB HeadSet as the default Sound Out
(Master Channel in KDE Terms), as opposed to the sound card's native
speaker jack. Any ideas on how I can achieve this?

Take Care,

Mike

In yast/hardware/audio you can specify your primary card, although I
don't know if this works for USB-devices.

Unfortunately no, I did check there first, hoping for the simple
solution.