Re: [opensuse] Packman repositories unsigned
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:41:30 +1000
Michael S. Dunsavage wrote:
I got an error in my suse updatr applet about unsigned repomd.xml

So I ran zypper refresh and I get:

Repository 'openSUSE BuildService - XFCE' is up to date.
repomd.xml is unsigned, continue? [yes/NO]:
Downloading repository 'Packman' metadata [error]
Repository 'Packman' is invalid.

Why is this?

Don't know, but it's been like this for me for some 8+ hours, with no
'fix' in sight.

Refuse to accept the non-signed repomd and just carry on with the rest
of the upgrades. In a week or so someone will wake up and get the repo
signed correctly :-) .

Ciao.

--
It's not possible to operate honestly using a basis of dishonesty.