Re: [opensuse] Dual monitors on boot
Chris Arnold wrote:
Using 11.0 x86 64 with kde 4.1 and dual hp w2007h monitors. I want to be able
to have both monitors show something on boot. As it is now, only the 1
monitor shows the opensuse boot screen. Is there anyway to have both monitors
show this screen on boot (or perhaps a different screen on boot)? These
monitors are not in "clone" mode they are in "extended" mode. Is there anyway
to do this?

I think that's a problem with the graphics adapter. I have 3 machines
with dual monitors. Some of them show the boot on both monitors, some
not. Until you have X started, which is about the last thing that
happens, the xorg.conf doesn't apply. It is writing, probably in some
vga mode, to the adapter.

What graphics adapter are you using?

nVidia 8600