Re: [opensuse] Joining Windows domain during openSUSE 11.0 install - solved
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 11:13:44 +0200
I got a password from the IT guys, and now the machine has joined. Works
quite nice. I can only assume that anonymous users cannot add machines
in this AD.

Now I need to sort out Novell Netware and iPrint client stuff to get
shares and printers set up. It is always something.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Kapellgränd 7
P.O. Box 4205
SE-102 65 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

And remember:

It is like talking about large city with all constructions finished.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.