Re: [opensuse] Data recovery?
  • From: Joop Beris <j.beris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 09:51:59 +0200
On Tuesday 02 September 2008 09:21:30 am Clayton wrote:
There are some excellent suggestions here.  A big thank you to
everyone!  I knew there had to be some Linux tools we could tinker
with and try... now the problem is finding time to do a little surgery
on this drive :-)  I have a feeling it'll be about a week until we can
spend some dedicated time on this.  I'll report back any success or
failures.

You're very welcome!
Hope you succeed in rescueing the data.

Good luck,