Re: [opensuse] Connecting to wireless network with knetworkmanger
  • From: Joop Beris <j.beris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 09:47:23 +0200
On Monday 01 September 2008 09:41:49 pm Mark Misulich wrote:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home%3a/schmolle1980/openSUSE_11.
0/

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/schmolle1980/openSUSE_11.0_
Update/

I have tried adding the above repositories, installing the packages mentioned
in this thread. However, for me it makes no difference whatsoever.
KNetworkmanager remains deaf and dumb.

It seems there's something more weird going on on my system here...

Regards,

Joop