Re: [opensuse] Re: nvidia openoffice kde4
  • From: lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 12:30:47 +0200
On Monday 01 September 2008 11:55:28 Petr Mladek wrote:
Hi Lynn,

On Saturday 30 August 2008, lynn wrote:
. I have nvidia 6100 with the opensuse 11.0 nvidia drivers updated
last week. On opening any openoffice application, the screen becomes
unstable. I have to switch to: show dashboard>rt click>lock
widgets>open office window>unlock widgets to regain stability. I have
removed the 11.0 openoffice opensuse rpms and replaced them with
official openoffice 2.4.1 rpms from openoffice.org but without success.

If I turn of anti aliasing or use the nv driver it works fine but the
fonts look awful. Could anyone suggest a workaround? Or a solution?

Could you please report it into bugzilla?

--
Best Regards,

I made a Bugzilla account but it only supports mozilla products.

I tried. L x