Re: [opensuse] Printer Recommendation?
On Sunday 31 August 2008 03:59:08 pm Fred A. Miller wrote:
I give up and am happy to buy another printer, I can use them
both.

Sorry.....was the only "answer" I found. I can't recommend HP printers
enough. I have a large format pro. photo printer from them.....AWESOME.
Epson is a second choice.

I dunno about HP. My HP Deskjet 500 I bought in '92 seems to be on the blink.
It might be giving up the ghost.

Seriously, though, I have had no issues under openSUSE with either HP or
Epson. I have several family members with either HP or Epson and they all
work flawlessly.

The hplip program is a true benefit.

--
kai