Re: [opensuse] results of hard disk configuration survey
  • From: "Gabriel Stein" <gabrielstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 17:04:59 -0300
Hey people,

I agree with John. Why not make surveys about hardware and openSUSE?
Its so important to view in a site the best compatible hardware with
openSUSE.

Maybe a link on users Desktop called "Compatibility Survey" which
makes a database on a webpage of openSUSE wiki to people search most
common problems and solutions. Maybe this link could have a script to
send a lspci output to openSUSE Compatbility System.

Why not?

Cheers.