Re: [opensuse] Re: Checkinstall dropped from Opensuse
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:44:55 +0200 (CEST)

The Monday 2008-06-09 at 02:57 +0200, Philipp Thomas wrote:

Be it as it may, I'd like people to propose packages that they would
like to be packaged so that I have a list to choose from.

Samples:

xine-ui, xine-lib, because I compile them dieferently.
Alpine, because it was Beta.
yast2-trans-es, because I participated translating yast.

Things I haave compiled at some time or other:

gxine, oxine, balsa, djvu, zapping, mythtv, SearchAndRescue, libjsw, yiff, yconsole, fgfs, simgear, postfix, kshowmail, par2, aMule, aria2c, mldonkey, rosegarden, yast2-trans-es, manedit, lyx, exptools...

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.