Re: [opensuse] Re: Checkinstall dropped from Opensuse
  • From: Philipp Thomas <philipp.thomas2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 02:57:11 +0200
On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 16:33:43 -0700, John Andersen wrote:

I should have said IRC is a waste of Philipp's time, unless he plans to
do it 24/7 for years to come.

Ah, so tutorials/workshops are 24/7 for years to come?

Let others add to it, and pretty soon you have a complete How-To.
Thats what wikis are for, No?

But not for something resembling an online workshop and that's what I
have in mind.

Be it as it may, I'd like people to propose packages that they would
like to be packaged so that I have a list to choose from.

Philipp