Re: [opensuse] Re: Checkinstall dropped from Opensuse
  • From: Philipp Thomas <philipp.thomas2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 16:53:51 +0200
On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 07:09:37 -0400, Damon Register wrote:

So if you feel that it isn't so hard and that this is the way to go, are
you willing to help the rest of us "see the light"?

Yes.

Can you teach an online class here in this list where you walk us
through some real world example using the build procedure?

I honestly don't know, as I've never done anything even remotely like it
and this list wouldn't be the right place anyway. Maybe IRC would be a
suitable media?

Philipp