Re: [opensuse] solved (+ OT rant): cannot connect to WLAN
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:55:35 +0200 (CEST)

The Thursday 2008-06-05 at 07:36 -0400, Evens Garde wrote:

And then you ask for someone with a clue.
And if they can't find someone with a clue,
you're switching ISPs.

It's all very simple -- it comes down to money --
if they fail to provide competent support, you stop
giving it to them, and give it to someone else.

Good luck, then. :-P

We are not talking about ISPs in the USA. You go find one that has really good technical support in this country and I might change. No, migrating to the USA to get one is not an option.

And in any case, insulting them on the phone will not get you any better help. With some of them, they insult you back, phone you back and call you names. Some don't even have local tech support, they hire a company on another continent to have even cheaper "tech support". So yes, go insult them, or try another suplier... good luck.

Enough said!

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.