[opensuse] How to install dhcpd in SuSe 10
  • From: Josef Springer <Josef.Springer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 09:05:47 +0200
I have installed SuSe 10, but do not have any network connectivity.
The computer is linked to a network with a DHCP-Server.
In the Yast-controllcenter the networkcard has set the option "Automatic adressconfiguration (with DHCP)".

dhcpd does not exist.

I may have skipped some installation steps, but dont know.

I need the ability to select something like "Use any DHCP-Server"
How can i install dhcpd. In the Yast-controllcenter i have the option "DHCP-Server" only and if i select this option, YAST wants to install the DHCP-Server package.

Thanks for help !
Josef