[opensuse] Wine and FEAR
  • From: Manne Merak <mannemerak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 08:37:57 +0200
Hi,
I downloaded FEAR Combat (free multiplayer) and is trying to install/run it with Wine.
According to a Wine HQ status page this should be possible. Unfortunately I cant even get past the installer license agreement.
It doesnt seem to acknowledge the fact that I scrolled down to the end of the agreement and wont un-grey the "I accept" radio button.
I remember having this problem in the past with other apps in Wine, cant seem to get a solution.
With Cedega 6.0.5 it does install but wont run.
This is with Wine 0.9.45 and latest snapshot (rpm and compiled source).
Anyone with some pointers.

Manne