Re: [opensuse] Video Processing
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 21:14:42 +0200
On Monday 02 June 2008 20:42:15 Donald D Henson wrote:
dhenson@Earth-svr:~> mkisofs -o dvd.iso -dvd-video
I: -input-charset not specified, using utf-8 (detected in locale settings)
genisoimage: Missing pathspec.
Usage: genisoimage [options] -o file directory ...

You need to add the path to the directory where the _TS directories are. So
for example if you have

/home/dhenson/video/AUDIO_TS
/home/dhenson/video/VIDEO_TS

then you would do

mkisofs -o dvd.iso -dvd-video /home/dhenson/video

but even easier would be to just use k3b. Select to create a movie dvd
project, and it will create AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS directories on the dvd for
you, and then you can just copy things over. Saves a lot of headache in my
experience

Anders