Re: [opensuse] Nobody knows what lsb3.2 is ?
  • From: Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:26:19 -0400
On Sunday 01 June 2008 07:39:40 pm Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
How about answering, for what distribution does the RPM claim to be for?

According to linuxprint.org it is for any linux distribution. A fairly recent
concept that will make gutenprint available for any and all linux users, OS's
if lsb3.2 is used. It is gutenprint-5.0.2-2lsb3.2.i486. Unfortunately it is
the only gutenprint driver available for the new epson printer.