Re: [opensuse] Again, I can not deactivate the table toolbar in OpenOffice writer
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 06:55:00 +0200
I had this problem not long ago: I can permanently disable the toolbar for
table. I remove it by any of the two methods, I move away from the table,
return to it, and I have back the damm toolbar.

Does somebody know how to permanently disable the table toolbar? Including
removing the code itself if it resides on a separate file.

The method that appeared to solve this the previous time was removing the
entire openoffice directory on home. I don't want to do that again, it is a
nuisance reconfiguring everything again.

I remember when this happened last time.... What version of OOo? Is
it the Novell build or the official build?

C.