Re: [opensuse] codecs for 11.0
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 19:41:14 -0400
Sloan wrote:
Fred A. Miller wrote:
John Andersen wrote:

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 8:00 PM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

CyberOrg wrote:

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 10:44 PM, Fred A. Miller

<fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are the codecs available for 11.0 yet? If so, "where?"

Add packman repository in yast installation sources.

http://packman.unixheads.com/suse/11.0

'Not there......nor is libdvdcss and others we need!

libdvdcss is available from the VLC repository.
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-suse.html

For 10.3 but not 11.0

Fred, fix your clock, all your messages are timestamped yesterday.

I'm embarrassed for you!

Well, thanks Joe! ;) I've had more variations of distributions on here
over the past week than carter has pills! 'NOT always worried about the
time. ;)

Fred

--
Linux is an old Latin word meaning, "I don't have
to support your Windows anymore."