Re: [opensuse] Dropped packages
  • From: "Ciro Iriarte" <cyruspy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 08:41:36 -0400
2008/5/28 John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>:

Usually this is a memory related problem. You can try reducing
txqueuelen:1000 to something like 500.

Of course, if you connect all these interfaces to the same switch/hub
you could also cause an arp storm. You are dropping packets
on interfaces that don't even have IPs, so its pretty likely arp related.

Is the switch/hub gigabit capable and auto-negotiating?

--
--

Same VLAN: eth0 and eth1
Separate VLAN: eth2

We are using gigabit switches with auto-negotiating.

Ciro