Re: [opensuse] Bad Magic
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 17:10:15 +0200 (CEST)

The Thursday 2008-05-29 at 06:07 -0700, Kai Ponte wrote:

Kai: run " zypper -v sl | less -S" and check carefully the output.

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source/suse |

Hmm - this one appears to have factory in it.

Yep. That's the one.

Yet, in my "Community Repositories" all I have is "Main Update Repository"
checked.

What gives?

There are two entries where you can define repos: Community Repositories and Software Repositories. One of the two will have it. I told you to use zypper instead because the result is conclusive. Remove that factory repo; later you might have to do something to get everything that came from there replaced by the 10.3 rpm.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.